Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Brexit

I wanted to write a long post about my thoughts on the Brexit referendum tomorrow (or rather today as of the writing of this post in the UK), but I  ended up having to work from home late today and don't have the time for anything but a short post.  Nothing I could say about the possibility of Brexit hasn't been said by millions of others before me, so this will have to suffice.  The people of the United Kingdom have two choices:  leave the European Union and regain control over your own destinies or continue to be ruled by godless bureaucratic overlords in Brussels for years to come (at least until the EU finally dies, which it will Brexit or no Brexit).  To anyone who may be reading this in the UK, vote Leave (#VoteLeave).  You only have this one chance!

1 comment:

Matthew Celestine said...

No thanks, I've voted Remain.